Sunday, August 10, 2014

I'm a slacker

I have tried to do monthly posts about Hayes, but I have really slacked off. I like having a documentation of what he's doing at points and things he likes or doesn't like. Its fun to look back and see how much things change, or how much he stays the same (like he still LOVES avocados). I also really love to write him a letter and just makes sure I am documenting how much I love him and love being his mama. Well, I'm not sure how to remedy my slacking, but I'm trying to figure out how I can document things but not be so tied to a specific monthly post. (any suggestions?) I am thinking about posting after his check ups, I think those are every three months for the next little while and maybe that would be a good time to sit down and makes sure I document his stats and his milestones. We'll see I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment