Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Park playing

I am hoping that it is starting to cool off a bit so we can start walking again. The other day it had rained and so it did stay cool enough, long enough for us to go walking. We walked to a park and playing. Hayes is OBSESSED with stairs lately and literally spent the entire time crawling up and down these stairs. There were some other kids there playing that kind of headed over our direction and started playing. Hayes LOVED to watch them and squealed with delight every time they would come near him. They were good to watch out for him too. He got SOOOO dirty from all the wet grass, dirt, and dirty stairs. I can totally see why mom's have "play clothes" and "not play clothes" because had he been in some of his new jeans, I may have cried to see them so dirty. 

Our walks and time spent at the park and going to explore our area is some of my favorite ever. I never imagined it would be so fun. I love this time with him and taking him to the park is so much fun. He is starting to walk more and so the park is even better now. Every stage seems to bring new fun things and even more joy for both of us. I love watching him grow up and interact with other kids. It's amazing how much things change in such a short time. I honestly just sit and soak in this time the best I can, and pray that it slows down. This time is my life has got to be one of the most fulfilling times ever. The simplest things bring so much joy and happiness. Life is good.  





No comments:

Post a Comment