Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hayes and dad

The bond that these two have is seriously the sweetest thing. Hayes LOVES his dad, and Sam is totally obsessed with Hayes. Nothing makes a Mama's heart happier than seeing her husband and her son totally love and admire each other. Hayes knows that the weekends Dad is home and literally wants to spend the whole day on Saturday doing what Sam does. He doesn't even like me to hold him that much- he just wants Sam. 

I am so glad that Sam is such a sweet Daddy to Hayesie. 


I'm not sure who loves the carrier more, Hayes or Dad? 

First Popsicle.. He LOVED it! 

A little jogger off roading. We got lost once on a trail we use ALL the time, ya, we struggle sometimes! 

This is my MOST favorite picture of these two to date! Have you ever seen a cuter Daddy/ Hayesie combo? I sure haven't! 

No comments:

Post a Comment