Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hayes and teething {February 21, 2014}

Oh man, this is a tough topic because Hayes's teething has been out of control lately. The past night or two he has had a fever and been a little under the weather from these crazy teeth coming in. He already has 6 teeth, but must be growing about 20 more. He has turned into such a crazy little biter. He LOVES to bit shoulders and arms. His little razors can cause some damage. My shoulders always have at least three bruises on them.

I flick his cheek or put him down when he bites, but nothing is really helping very much. I hope this little phase ends soon because I am going to look like someone is beating me up before too much longer. He laughs when you yell "Ouch!" so now he has started to say "Ow!" Its actually really cute, but makes me kind of mad at him for biting so much. Silly like boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment