Thursday, October 31, 2013

Walks

Since I started working part time, we like to go walking in the mornings. We try to go to different places, but we really love to walk up to the soft ball fields. They have all the fields, a park, and a duck pond. There are walk ways winding through out it and it is a lot of fun to go up there. On our way there are horses to look at too. Gator use to be scared of the horses, but he likes them now (he is still scared of cows). The walk is about 5 miles and I love getting out. Gator loves it too. I think Hayes loves too, its just a little less obvious with him. My favorite thing that Hayes does is he puts his foot up on the tray and lays back and looks so chill and relaxed. Because he's so short, he can move his legs all around and not be affected by the tray on the stroller. He is such a funny kid.

I am so grateful for that time with him and Gator. I love being home and being able to do the things that make us happy and that make us feel good. I enjoy working, but I am excited for the day that I don't have to work, and that we can play and be home.





No comments:

Post a Comment