Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hayes {April 30, 2013}

I can't believe another week has gone by. We are loving this sweet boy so much. It's fun to learn all the little things about who he is.

Some of my favorite things I am learning about this sweetie pie are:

- He smacks his lips together after he's done eating- every time.
- He loves to snuggle with his mama
-He snorts
- He likes to go for walks

Our sweet Gator is adjusting to life with Hayes. He has been so sweet and so concerned about him. He gets so worried when Hayes is crying. He spends a lot of time laying by my feet while I feed Hayes. I love how sweet and protective he is. One of my favorite things is that Gator waits for the stroller. In or out, he lets me push the stroller through the door and then follows. We are so lucky to have the sweetest little boy and best dog!







5 comments:

  1. he is so tiny and cute! I want a dog just like Gator someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Gator is concerned when Hayes is crying, that is the cutest!!! Hayes is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chubbs was like that too when Korver was a newborn he would get nervous though and run and hide under the bed. Love the cute pics of Hayes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok its time to come see this cute boy again and visit with you.

    ReplyDelete