Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Another appointment {April 3, 2013}

Today was another appointment. I feel like everyone at my doctor's office is more anxious and ready for me to have this baby than I am. My doc always says "See ya next week, unless you get lucky and I see you in labor and delivery!" ... I always say "Hopefully not for a few more weeks-- I'll meet you there on the 20th!" I think most women get to this point and they just so ready to have their babies. I feel extra nervous about him getting here and what its going to be like to take care of him after, so I am ok waiting a little longer. I feel like I am finally starting to get the pregnancy thing down. Weird how that happens.

So, the report is this: I am still at a two (but he said between a two and a three) and 50% thinned. I guess that means I am still making progress, but luckily slow progress. Everything was good, which makes me so incredibly happy. My strep test was negative, which means no antibiotics at delivery. So, all in all, things are good- we're making progress and ready or not Hayes will be here in the next few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment