Monday, February 4, 2013

29 Weeks {February 4, 2013}

I can feel myself starting to get more and more nervous and excited for this little guy. I know I say thing every week, but it is blowing my mind how fast this pregnancy is going, and part of me really wishes I could slow it down. I love feeling him wiggle and move and I know I will miss that once he's out here wiggling in the world. I try not to think about the delivery process or all the things that can go wrong, it just stresses me out and its pointless to sit and worry about it. I can't change anything that happens. I am just hoping and praying for the best.

Sam's mom bought us a stroller and car seat and had it sent to the house. It is SO fun. We have loved messing with it and trying to figure everything out. Gator is absolutely terrified of the stroller. I did catch him walking around it and smelling it trying to figure out what it was- so me must be warming up to it. In true crazy dog person fashion, I talked to Gator about the stroller and that he shouldn't be scared of it because that means we are going for a walk when we get it out. I think he understands and is warming up to it. :)


We have officially chosen a NAME!!! I honestly NEVER thought we were going to get there, but we found a name that both Sam and I could agree on, and I ABSOLUTELY THRILLED!!!

Hayes Ricky Weldin 

We realize its a little different and a lot of people are not going to like it, in fact, I was talking to a woman I know on Saturday and she asked if we had a name. I told her, and her reaction was priceless, "Oh, hmmm." She quite obviously didn't like it, but I really think its funny when people don't like it. I'm sure everyone will come around to it once they meet this little guy. :) And we love it, and both of us agreed on it, so that's really all that matters. 

Week 29- February 4, 2013 

Dear Hayes:

That's right, I can start calling you by your name and not just baby any more. We decided to name you Hayes Ricky Weldin! Do you like that? I guess if you come out and it doesn't fit you then we'll have to change it, but for now that's what we're calling you. Me and your dad love it!  

We are getting closer and closer to the time you will get here and we are getting so anxious to meet you. I feel a lot better knowing that we have all your essentials already. I am sure we will get more things for you, but all the must have's are taken care of. 

Me and your dad love talking about all the things we will do with you once you get here. There is a boat race at the lake in June, and you have already been invited! You lucky little guy, you are already getting invited to the lake and you're not even born yet. I told your dad I will bring you out for a little bit if everything goes well, but that you can't stay the whole time. Sorry, I am already setting some rules for you. I bet you won't want to stay out there that long anyways. 

Your aunts have started planning a shower for me and you. I am excited to celebrate you with all of our family and friends. I think there are a lot of people really excited you're coming. I know I am. 

I love feeling you wiggle and move around. You are such a sweet baby. I can hardly wait to see your sweet face and to start getting to know you. 

Love you lots! 

Love, Mom

Pregnancy Update:

Not a lot of changes from last time. I did catch a cold with a really yucky sore throat. I am still pretty dead set on not taking any medication while I am pregnant, so I am relying on a lot of water and warm baths to help me through it. Luckily it is warming up and hopefully that means all the sickness are on the wind-down. 

Here I am at 29 weeks:


P.S. I just ordered and got that blue "Hello" sweatshirt and I am so in love! Its comfy and easy to wear and goes perfectly with my black and blue tribal leggings. I swear if I could I would live in leggings and a sweatshirt. The picture in my red jacket is proof that I do work out sometimes, even if it is a constant struggle. The other two photos are proof that I do try to wear normal clothes, but that it just looks I am squeezing into clothes that just do not fit anymore, but hey, at least I am still trying. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment