Monday, September 17, 2012

Whoo hoo, Grass! {September 17, 2012}




We have been talking about landscaping our backyard since we moved in more than 3 years ago, well thanks to my hard working husband and dad, we now have grass and rocks in the back yard.

Here are the before and after pictures, I am so excited to keep adding and working on it, and to throw some fun backyard parties here!
Before

After
Before


After

Before




After





The changes we made: 
Rock
 Grass
 Concrete patio
 Mini table set
 AC unit
( I know you didn't notice that one, but we did!)
Vinyl gates

Changes still to make:
Plant trees and bushes in the rock
New fence
Small fence and gate in front of the shed
Rock on the other side of the house
Lights
New back patio light

Yea for home-ownership!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! It looks great! I bet Gator loves it too... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He totally does! Its so fun! Torrey, I haven't seen or talked to you in so long! How are you! You should email me all the fund things going on with you! kaceelou {at} yahoo.com

      Delete