Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend {September 4, 2012}

This past weekend we had little Sam stay at our house because all of the parents went back to see the newest Gibson addition little Nicholas Robert Gibson. It was fun to have Sam at our house, I think it was good for my Sam to have to worry about someone. On Saturday I cleaned up and then went to Vegas with my sisters to celebrate Alyson's birthday. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and then did some shopping. It was so fun to get away and spend some time with them. Sam stayed home with little Sam and worked on the yard. They started laying rock and getting the rest of things ready for grass. Hopefully we can put grass in next weekend. They worked so hard! Good job boys. I will post pictures once the rest of the rock gets put in.

On Sunday we had our traditional bbq at Bonnie's for my Grandma Mack's birthday, even though she's been gone for 4 years, we still love to celebrate with an ice cream cake. Its always so fun to see our family. There are so many little kids running around and getting so big. I just love seeing my family. They are so fun.

Sunday night we headed up to the cabin to spend the night. It was so fun to hang out and watch movies with the kids and have a spend the night. We are so lucky to have such a nice place to get away to.

I am so grateful for long weekends and time with family.

Happy Labor Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment