Thursday, September 20, 2012

My tips {September 20, 2012}

It seems like everywhere you look people have tips or tricks to save money or to loose weight or to be happier. You literally can get a tip on just about anything anymore. After I read through my billionth tip article, I said to my self "Self, you have tips, you know things." So, I will share some tips I have acquired over the years:

1. Never spend a lot on a vacation, there's no need. You can travel a lot farther and a lot more often if you find a good deal. For example: I have gone to NYC for the weekend and paid $350 for flight and hotel. Shop and around and be flexible, it really pays off.

2. Stay close to your family

3. Never pay full price for a photo book. Shutterfly.com sends me free book coupons all the time. So, I put together a few photo books I want, wait for the coupon and then get them for free. Simple, easy, and way more affordable.

4. Nothing can replace a good run.

5. If you are feeling down or sad, do something nice for someone else. It works.

6. Sleeping is done much easier in a clean house.

7. Nothing can replace planning and preparing.

8. Write your goals down.

9. Don't listen to everything everyone tells you, but listen to something some people tell you.

10. If you want to loose weight: eat less, exercise more, sleep, and drink water. Period.

Just a few tips according to Kacee.. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment