Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Currently {September 18, 2012}

Listening: Pandora... Taylor Swift Station mixed with Katy Perry... Its pretty good, I only have to skip a few songs.

Eating: This super delish yogurt I heard a lady talking about at the store. She was seriously having a come apart about how awesome this yogurt is. Its seriously $3 a container, but pretty tasty. Its called Noosa. I am eating the Raspberry kind.

Drinking: Water... icy cold, just the way I like it.

Wearing: A zebra pencil skirt and blouse... seriously the only thing I ever wear.  

Feeling: Tired, and happy. 

Weather: Gorgeous. I have the door propped open at my office and its so nice.

Wanting: To get my hands on our new Iphones... they won't be here for a few weeks though.

Needing: A nap. 

Thinking: About running, sleeping, and going on vacation soon.

Enjoying: The nice weather, the fact that we have grass in the back yard, Carly Rae Jepson on Pandora, and my healthy and yummy yogurt.

I feel pretty simple minded right now, and I think its showing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment