Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Nativity set

This year, to teach Hayes about the true meaning of Christmas, I bought the Little People Nativity Set. It's adorable and indestructible. Hayes was SO EXCITED when he saw it and realized it was something I was actually going to let him touch. He spent hours and hours lining up the people. Something I kept noticing was that when he lined the people up, he always made sure they all faced baby Jesus. I've heard a lot of people say their little ones did the same thing, how interesting. These little ones are so in tune and just know things that would could have never taught them. To me, this was such a testament that Hayes knows Jesus and already just knew that everyone would want to look towards him. I think these are some of my favorite pictures from this holiday season. 




No comments:

Post a Comment