Thursday, December 31, 2015

Mannheim Steamroller

To start the Christmas season this year, my dad invited us to go to the Mannheim Steamroller concert at the Centrum. I was actually kind of shocked when even Sam said he wanted to go (I later found out Sam had no idea what Mannheim Steamroller is haha.). I was a little worried because we didn't feel comfortable leaving Hayes with a sitter, so we brought him. He ended up being an angel and slept the whole time. 

The concert was so much fun and made me wish I had practiced harder and kept with the violin. It was amazing music and really got me into the Christmas season. Sam got antsy and tired so we decided to leave at intermission (it was also kind of late). We heard later that we saw the best half of the show, so that made me feel better. What a fun evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment