Thursday, December 31, 2015

After Christmas

I always feel like between Christmas and New Years we are in such a funk. We don't really want to get back to normal life yet, but most all of the celebrating is over. Hayes has spent this time playing with all of his new toys, a lot of time spent jumping on the tramp and eating anything sweet he can get his hands on... Oh and taking some selfies! :) Hayes has loved this tub of animals he got for Christmas and has lined up all of the animals about a zillion times. 

I have worked a little, cleaned up Christmas, starting organizing and cleaning the house, getting the play room ready, and trying to stay good about my exercise. I've done ok with the sweets, mostly because my medicine makes me, but I can't say no to See's candy... even if it makes me sick. 

Sam and I were talking the other day and remember that it was 2 years ago that Hayes broke his leg, what a horrible day that was! I am so grateful we weren't there this year... knock on wood. 

Hayes has been such a good boy lately. I think the past three or four weeks he has done SO well! He is talking and communicating so much better (which I'm sure helps him behave better). He is happier and excited to do things. He is sleeping better (knock on wood again). And we are so happy our little guy is growing up into a smart, fun loving, energetic 2 and 1/2 year old! We feel so blessed! 





No comments:

Post a Comment