Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pumpkins and wagon rides {October 18, 2014}

Seriously, I wasn't kidding my last post about how great these cousins are. 

The kids were down and since its almost Halloween we decided to do some Halloween things, like go to Frei's and choose pumpkins. Frei's is my new favorite tradition for Halloween. It makes me feel like I live in the cutest small town or the village in New York, either way, its perfect. That place is adorable. The pumpkins are the best, and it makes me feel like I'm New York. I love it. 

After ward, we headed to my moms to carve, make pumpkin treats and eat warm bread sticks. My mom is amazing and throws together the perfect Halloween party without ever trying. Which really for my mom is probably the best. She stresses about things and works herself up, and then the times she doesn't think about it, its actually a really awesome party and she didn't ever realize she was having one. She's funny. 

It worked out perfectly that Kate was already here for McKall's birthday concert. It was so fun. Hayes LOVED when Jent showed the ways of getting pulled in a wagon. Stock saw them and could not help himself, he had to jump in too! Seriously, my family is such a good one. 



       


No comments:

Post a Comment