Thursday, October 23, 2014

Dada {October 18, 2014}

So on Saturday Sam went with his friends to Lake Mead for their annul Dirty Lake Mead Mustache trip. Basically, they all grow really gross mustaches and go and wakeboard on Lake Mead all day long. He loves it, and I'll be honest a day alone with Hayes is pretty great for me too. 

Hayes woke up on Saturday and was just being so silly. He also got pretty tired and grumpy too. (I think he felt kind of yucky from his flu shot). But, one gem of the morning was when he went and got his hat and handed it to me. I put it on his head (which normally he won't let me do) and he looked in the mirror and said "Dada!! Dada!" He was SO excited, and lets be real, he does look a lot like Sam with a hat on!! Man, I am obsessed with this kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment