Friday, May 30, 2014

Temple play time May 2014

The other day Hayes and I were out and about running errands. We had a pretty good day, nothing too special or unique. It was obviously a good day because I was off and playing with Hayes, but nothing really stands out at fantastic. We went to the park and it was SO busy, so we decided to go to the temple. I realized I don't really take Hayes there to just be there. We either go there for a wedding of for a family something, but we don't really just go there to go there, you know what I mean? 

So, we got there and it was a seriously beautiful day. There were a few tourists there, but not too many. I set Hayes down and he LOVED it there. The grass was cool and the temple brought us a good amount of shade. We stayed and just crawled around for probably an hour. It was fun. I was glad to take him there and to just spend time. I am sure he didn't have any clue that this lawn was different from any other lawn, but I knew it was different and I felt like I was doing something good for him by having him there. It was a good day. 

His face is pure happiness by the way, it looks like he may be screaming, but I promise you those are screams of joy. 



          

No comments:

Post a Comment