Monday, May 12, 2014

Boys {May 8. 2014}

It's funny to me just how programmed kids come. Hayes is such a boy. I watch him play and the things he likes and the things that interest him are so funny to me, there are things that he does that there is just no way I could teach him. He just already likes what he likes. Anything with wheels he pushes around the house and says "Vroom Vroom" the whole time. He just does that. He loves to throw balls, he loves trucks and trains and cars, he LOVES anything that makes music. All of those things are just him, I don't know that we could teach him to love music or cars or balls. I am sure that those same types of things will drive me crazy when he is a teenager, but right now, I love that he just likes the things he likes. It really makes me feel like his qualities and traits are direct gifts from Heavenly Father, and that those gift and likes will take him the direction he is suppose to go. It also gives me a little hope that the things I like and I'm good at are also pre-determined and gifts meant to help me figure out what I am suppose to do with my life. I like that thought.






No comments:

Post a Comment