Monday, May 12, 2014

Lunching {May 12, 2014}

Since I cut back to part time work I have enjoyed a few different things with my days off, the first and probably best thing I ever do is take Hayes and Gator walking. I feel like we have the best time and it just puts us all in a good mood. Today on our walk we saw: four dogs, girls playing soft ball, ducks, turtles, horses, humming birds, an eagle, a hawk, and lizards. It is SO nice to get out. We played a new park and Hayes found a drain pipe and sprinklers that he thought were the most fascinating things he had ever seen, and he slide down the slide about 20 times. We also passed a milestone, he played in the wood chips without eating any! It was a good day.

My second favorite thing is taking Hayes to lunch. Sometimes we go with Ash or Mom or DeAnn or Dad, but a lot of the time its just us two. I love taking him. I feel like its our thing. Its something we do together that makes us both really happy. Today, we went with my mom after Hayes got some shots. I think between a walk and a lunch day, we couldn't ask for much more.




No comments:

Post a Comment