Sunday, June 8, 2014

California {June 8, 2014)

Ash turned 30 on June 8th and for her birthday she said she wanted to be at the beach, so we headed down to California for the weekend. This was the first time I left Hayes over night and I was a WRECK! It was fun to go on a girls trip, like old times. Once I actually got going and we were down there, I was ok, but thinking about leaving him was so hard. 

We spent most of the time doing what we normally do, sitting on the beach, eating food, and going to a baseball game. It was so much fun. The weather was so perfect and we had such a good time. I am glad Ash had a birthday and gave us a reason to celebrate. 

We need to do more girls trips, I forgot how much I love to travel with my sisters and my adopted sister Lezlee. It's fun and chill and we all like about the same kind of things. You really can't ask for more than that!








Happy Birthday Ash! I'm glad you were born and I am glad you are my sister. You mean the world to me and I hope we have many many more birthdays on the beach together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment