Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Super Bowl {February 2, 2014}

I enjoy watching football at total of 1 time per year, and honestly the only reason I enjoy it is because I really like to eat. This year we headed over to my mom's for the party. Sam was really cheering the year because he loves the Seahawks. Justin is a HUGE Broncos fan, so the trash texting was out of control. I teased Sam before that since he was cheering for the Seahawks, then Hayes was going to cheer for the Broncos.

Al got on her crash on the Friday before the Superbowl (January 31), so my parents were so kind and went and got Stock, Stae, and Jent so she could have a rest. This was great for us because then we really had a good turnout for our party. Hayes loves to be around the kids (sometimes he needs a break because he gets overwhelmed) but all in all he LOVES the attention.

This years game was a total bust for the Broncos- I mean the Seahawks really spanked them. Hayes, was particularly funny though. Every time the Seahawks would score or intercept- he would FREAK, like scream, crying, and he had real tears. (I am sure it was because he was scared because Sam kept yelling and cheering) We all joked because it seemed like he was really sad the Broncos were sucking so bad. It was pretty sad how upset he was. He really just does not do well with lots of yelling or loud noises (but surprisingly he thinks Gator barking is HILAROUS!- who knows).

We tried to get some shots of him crying, oh, and he only wanted his mama when he cried (insert heart melting right here) My face is terrible in these, apparently I was feeling for him more than I realized, oh well, its still a funny memory. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment