Sunday, January 5, 2014

Year in Review {December 31, 2013}

What a whirlwind of year it has been. I think this has been our most eventful year to date. We welcomed the most amazing addition to our family and our life was changed forever. He has been such a blessing.

Ali got married
Brandi got married
Hayes was born
I went back to work, then cut back to part time
I turned 26
Sam turned 28
We celebrated 5 years
We went to Salt Lake a few times
We went to Vegas a few times
Hayes broke his leg

This is the first year in quite some time that we haven't traveled somewhere, but I am totally ok with that. Hayes has kept us pretty preoccupied. Our Hayesie has been growing like a weed and already changed so much.

I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for us. Our motto for 2014- Enjoy everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment