Sunday, January 12, 2014

2014- Enjoy Everything

I am notorious for setting all kinds of crazy goals and plans every year. This year, I decided to do things differently. I decided to set a motto for the year, and then change things as needed to follow that motto. My motto is "Enjoy Everything".  My mom has always said "change attitude, change everything" and I feel like this goes right along with that. Even if things are rough, if I can find the enjoyment in it, than it's still good.

So, already I have paid off my credit card, because I can't really enjoy things knowing I had that out there. I have done much better working out and jogging, because it's hard for me to enjoy things when I feel so overweight and gross. I feel like I have already made more progress towards the things I want than I have during any other year. I hope this year is is full of so many great things, but no matter what, I have decided to enjoy it anyways! 

No comments:

Post a Comment