Sunday, August 23, 2015

Hayesie-isms 08.23.15

Everyday I turn around and it seems like Hayes is just growing up and changing in one way or another. He is getting to be very independent and so smart. Here are a few things about my angel boy as of late:

Favorites: 
Book: Happy Farm (Its seriously has the BEST pictures and he loves to spot all the animals)
Color: I'm not sure, he loves to color with Pink and Red 
Food: Still Mac and Cheese, chips, avocado, peaches, apple juice
Treat: CHOCOLATE! 
Activity: Long boarding with Dad, stomping in puddles, nursery
Show: Curious George, Aladdin


Funny things he says/does:
He calls Gator- Gator lish, or Lish. 
He says sorry really funny, its like sor sor, and he gets a really sad funny face when he says it
He calls his grandmas "Grampies" and his grandpas "Pops" 
He asks for bread almost every morning when he wakes up
Last week we were on a walk and we say an old stroller tipped over on the side of the road. This made Hayes very upset! He kept yelling "Oh no! Troller! Troller!" 
After we got back from seeing Kati's baby we were getting ready to go over to Sam's mom's house for our normal routine. Hayes kept asking about "baby". I told him that Cooper lives in Salt Lake and we were going to Grandma Sydney's house. He looked at me and said "Baby grandma?" Like he thought Sydney had Kati's baby. hahaha I explained to him that Grandma didn't have any babies at her house and he did not like that. haha. 
He asks to his friend Banna's house (Savannah) at least a few times a week. 
He has started repeating a lot of things we say and he says "Hit Dad" "Hit Mom" "Hit Gator" and then usually laughs and yells "NO NO NO!" (think he's heard that a lot or what?)
He is really good at our magnet board games and cheers himself on a lot! Every time he picks the right spot for a shape or a letter he yells "Whoo Hoo Yay!" and throws his hands in the air. 
He asks me if we can "Watch Dad Board" A LOT!
He LOVES to watch for the garbage truck every week, and cheers when he honks at us. 
He HATES it if I put Sam's hat on and will usually throw a temper tantrum if I put it on. 
Whenever he gets wild he will either yell or whisper "Crazy Crazy!" haha
He loves to play hid and seek and is great at finding people but terrible at hiding, He can't stop laughing or he will jump out and yell "Here Here!"
Whenever we put his shirt on he says "Where's Hayes!" "There he is!" hahaha (I didn't realize how much I said that to him.) 
He can count to ten
Whenever he goes to time out he throws his diapers on the ground, and then when we come the first thing he says is "Mess, big mess!" 
He asks me if we can go for a walk almost everyday when I put him to bed ( try to get out of bed time, little smarty pants). 
He still loves to sing


He is still the funniest, spunkiest, silliest boy I know. He is so much fun, so much work, and brings more joy to us than we know what to do with. Everyday I look and him and just think how amazing he is and how lucky I feel to be his mama. This kid is going to move mountains I tell you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment