Monday, May 18, 2015

More haircuts

Hayes wasn't the only one who got a haircut around here, Gator did too ( well and I did too,but it was at least a few weeks back). We took Gator to the groomer for the first time ever. I was worried about Gator because I have never really just dropped him off somewhere (besides the animal hospital, and that was as traumatic as it comes). It was funny because Gator was really scared at first and hid behind me and between my legs, but he got braver. Hayes on the other hand was pretty upset. He HATED that we had to leave Gator behind. He cried and cried for Gator. 

Both our boys were very happy to see each other when we picked Gator back up. He was basically prancing because he knew he looked so good. I don't know why we have never done this before, he looks awesome and feels awesome. This will definitely will be something we take him to do more often. We love our Gator Boy, and we love a nice smelling, freshly groomed Gator boy even more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment