Friday, May 29, 2015

Memory Lane

I have been going through and saving and backing up all of my videos of Hayes, starting from when he was a newborn through just recently. It's crazy to look back and realize how much he has changed and grown up.

the days are long, but the years are short.


I saw this quote and it fit so perfectly. Looking back that time seemed like so long ago, and like yesterday all at the same time. 

I realized looking back just how well Hayes is talking now and how many more words he knows now than even just a few month ago. I realized that his short hair makes him look WAY older than when he has long shaggy hair. I realized he has always been so active and has always had a lot to say. I realized that I can see him even when he was super tiny. I realized that every day that's gone by I love that kid more and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment