Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Happy Birthday Hayesie!!

I
I can't hardly believe it, our Hayesie Daisy is now officially 2!!! That seems so crazy to me. Well, even though I may be in denial, we celebrated pretty hard. He woke up in the morning to balloons all over. He was SO excited. Then we party prepped and played at the park. We also went to lunch with Ash and Hayes got a #2 pizza. After we played some more and got ready for the party some more. His party this year was a doughnut party because Hayes LOVES doughnuts. He played and played and played and devoured his doughnut. It was everything a birthday should be. 

Happy 2nd Birthday to my angel boy Hayes! I love you forever! 





















Dear Hayes:

I can't believe how fast those two years went by for me. It's weird too because thinking about you as a tiny baby seems like so long ago, and trying to remember life without you is nearly impossible. It was like you were always here. You are such a funny, spunky, happy guy and I feel so blessed that I get to spend my days with you. You are stubborn, just like me. You would think that both of us being so stubborn would make for a lot of problems, but you and I have the best time together (most of the time). You are curious and silly. You love to give hugs. The way you say Mom, or Mama, or Ma is music to my ears. You lighten up every room you go in. You are everything that's good in the world. 

I worry about you a lot. I hope that you use all of the traits you were given for good. I hope that you are stubborn in your beliefs and that you never let anyone sway you from what you know is right. I hope that you are kind and loving and welcome everyone. I hope you are curious about the world and that you explore things and go on adventures. I hope you always sing everywhere you go. I hope that you work hard and then you have fun. Your future is as bright as your personality. You are oozing personality, you are your own person and I love that you are you. Never change, but always push yourself to do better. 

You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love being your mom. Thanks for hugging me and yelling my name when you can't see me. Thanks for grabbing my hand and making me hid in the curtains with you. Thank you for making me sing Popcorn Popping a hundred times in a row. Thank you for being the sweetest boy. I love you forever and I am so glad you were born. 

Love, 
Mom 




No comments:

Post a Comment