Thursday, April 2, 2015

Family Pictures

I was looking back through my blog and realized I never posted our family pictures with the Cardon family. We had them done on February 20th over at the Tonaquint Nature Center and park. I LOVE that area, but I never realized how many different areas there are out there and just how adorable it is out there! We will definitely head back over there again. They turned out SO good and I am really happy to have these of our whole family.

We gave them to my mom for Christmas and we will have them printed for her for Mother's Day. They are kind of a pain to coordinate (schedules, outfits, etc) but I would so much rather spend the time and money to have some great pictures done than on just about anything else. I feel like we have experienced so much death lately and that really puts things into perspective. Pictures and great pictures are the only thing that really means anything after someone is gone. I have never heard anyone say " Geez we have way too many great pictures of this person, man, what a waste" It just doesn't happen. People love to look through old pictures and new pictures and pictures from their parent's childhood and their grandparent's childhood. Pictures are priceless. I almost want to make this family pictures gift thing into a yearly tradition.We'll see how that goes.

A girl that I know from work, Malea Ellett took these for us and did such an amazing job. She did not have an easy task and I think she gave us so many amazing shots. These are something I, and I know my mom, will cherish forever. The only thing we said is that we are going to have to get some new ones taken once Kate and Justin's sweet little guy arrives! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment