Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What our days look like, our best days

Most days when weather permits this is what we do. The boys (Gator and Hayes) and I load up the stroller and head out for a walk. We walk everywhere. We walk to the library, to the park, to the baseball fields, to the store, to the post office. You name it, we pretty much walk there. I absolutely love it and Hayes and Gator love to be outside so its really a win win win all around. I have seen alot of moms on instagram posting pics of themselves with their kids and talking about remembering certain moments. I realized that I take a lot of pics of Hayes but I am rarely in them. I decided to do better and try to show us all together. Thank heavens for a self timer and a rock wall that helped us capture this one. This is real life for us and I think it looks picture perfect. 



No comments:

Post a Comment