Wednesday, March 11, 2015

My day {February 18, 2015}

I have a pretty strict no working on my birthday policy and this year was no exception. There was a holiday on Monday and then with my birthday falling on a Wednesday, I got nearly the whole week off and I loved every single second of it. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my birthday than with two of my best guys, walking and playing in the sun. The weather, as you can see, was the most perfect thing ever. It was so nice and we spent hours in it. (which I'm glad for because a week later we got SNOW! Crazy right!) Sam was so sweet and got me a birthday cake and a really sweet card. Everyone was so kind and remembered me and were so thoughtful. It was another great reminder how many good people I have around me and just how blessed I am. I'm one lucky girl, and now one year older, but I'll tell you what, if my birthdays looks this good every year then I'll keep taking them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment