Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Sprinklers

Running through the sprinklers in one of the best memories I have from childhood. Even when Ash and I were a little older, we would go to the soccer fields or baseball fields when the sprinklers were turned on and run through them. It's just so much fun. 

The other day, Hayes and I were out running some errands and when we got home, Sam had just finished mowing the lawn and was turning on the sprinklers. Without any hesitation, Hayes ran right in and started playing. He knew exactly what to do and was SO excited! He ran and ran and ran and got soaking wet. We literally had to pry him off the grass, even after the sprinklers turned off. Gator even got in on the action. This is what spring time is all about, the only thing that was missing was Popsicle, so I'm headed out to buy some today for next time. I'm excited for Hayes to have a fun summer and do all the things I did as a kid. The older he gets, the more fun we have with things like this. 




No comments:

Post a Comment