Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Play dough

I've been trying to do more learning activities with Hayes on my days off. Today we built with blocks, colored, and played with play dough. Hayes did SO good and even played with it for quite a bit of time.  It was fun to see him playing with it and using his imagination. I am liking these new games and seeing him getting smarter and smarter every day. 

This whole parenting thing is kind of hard to figure out. It is literally just one big balancing act. You want them to enjoy life and to have fun, but you also want them to learn and to grow. I want to be doing everything I can to help him, but I want him to have fun and be a kid and not have his whole world revolve around learning. Geez, it's kind of exhausting, but man is it fun. 



No comments:

Post a Comment