Monday, January 26, 2015

Play time at Golden Hour

Sometimes when we go to the park I feel like the paparazzi, just snapping hundreds of pictures of Hayes. I just following him around snapping pictures from different angles. I just can not get enough of him and I feel like I need to hold onto these moments as long as possible, because let me tell you they are over before you know it. 

It scares me a little bit how much I try to hold onto moments and time. It makes me nervous that I feel such a need to have all these pictures. Part of me really hopes that one day I look back and say, geez, Kacee, you took way too many pictures. The one thing I have to give myself credit for though is that even though it scares me that I want to document everything little thing, I do it. I don't stop taking pictures and trying to hang onto every second. I keep going even though it scares me. 

These pictures are some of my favorites so far. The lighting is perfect and Hayes is the happiest. They are such fun memories and the photos turned out beautiful, if I do say so myself.  



        



    








No comments:

Post a Comment