Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Our little monkey

Hayes's climbing is getting out of control, he will literally climb on anything and everything. He loves to hang on things and thinks he is absolutely hilarious when he's doing it. He's awful. I'm not sure if I should get safer things for him to climb on and encourage it, or try to stop it all together. For some reason I feel like there really is no right answer, chances are he's going to climb on something he shouldn't and fall off. That thought makes me crazy. Its hard realizing that no matter what you know or say or do, your kids are going to make choices that you know are going to hurt and you have to sit back and try to find the best way to handle it... and make sure your health savings has enough in it. Geez. I love this kid, but man he makes me crazy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment