Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Peach Days 09.05.15

Ash is so good to get us to go out to our community events. She is really good about being in the know and encouraging us to get out and participate. Well, when Peach Days rolled around I was feeling a little less than motivated to drive clear out to Hurricane to go, but good old Ash said she wanted to go. I am so glad she gets me out. It was so fun! Hayes absolutely loved it! He loved listening to the live music and riding on the train. Me and Ash enjoyed some Italian Ice and Cotton Candy and Sam loved showing Hayes all the cool things they had around (including some big horses). The older Hayes gets the more I know he will want to go to events like these and I am excited to go to more community events. They really are SO much fun! 






No comments:

Post a Comment