Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Grandma

Kate came to town for a few days last week and we took full advantage of her time here. On one of my days off we drove up to Cedar and went to lunch with Grandma and Ron and then afterward Ron showed us this rad little French Bakery. It was SO good. We picked up some tasty treats and headed over to Grandma's so she could get to really see and hold sweet little Cooper. I snapped a few pics and when I got home I noticed I have a really similar picture of her holding Hayes. These boys are sure lucky to have such an awesome Grandma Great! I know Kati was so excited for Grandma to get spend some time with Cooper. 

Hayes dragged all kinds of toys out and we noticed that the toys he was playing with are toys we remember playing with as kids. They made sturdy toys back in the day! 

After we left Grandma's we got to go watch McKall play some soccer before we headed home. It was a full day. It was full of driving and family and happiness. We got home with tired eyes and happy hearts. There is nothing quite like spending the day with the people you love most. I think that's one of the things I have loved the most about switching from full time work to part time. I actually have time to go and spend time with family and go to lunch. I love those days and I sincerely cherish my time with my family more than anything else in the whole world. I am blessed.  






No comments:

Post a Comment