Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Aunt Ali

We've been so lucky to have family in town so much lately. Ali and her family came to town this last weekend and we were lucky enough to get to spend some time with them. Hayes is so lucky to have so many boy cousins right around his same age. Ali's little boy Sebastian is almost one and I can only imagine the trouble him and Hayes will get into in a few years. I'm scared for Grandma Sydney and Grandpa Rob's house over the next ten or fifteen years. :) 

On Saturday Hayes and I met up with Syd, Ali, and Seb for lunch. We walked into the restruant and Ali and I were wearing the EXACT same outfit. Same dress, same shoes, and even same sunglasses. It was SO funny. I am so glad we have so many awesome family members. We really lucked out in the family department, and Hayes doubly lucked out. He has great aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins on both sides of his family. I know that will be such a blessing to him throughout his life, I know it has been in mine. Geez, families, they are my soft spot for sure! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment