Monday, November 3, 2014

Snow Canyon Half {November 1, 2014}

Ron came down and ran the Snow Canyon Half Marathon with me this year. I have really liked this race in the past and was pretty excited to run it. I was getting kind of worried as the race got closer because the weather was suppose to be really crappy. We got up that morning and got on the bus and it really wasn't that bad, a little windy, but nothing crazy. We got going and I felt pretty good. As you can see, we had some crazy good miles! (Seriously I have never run so many miles under ten minutes in my whole life!!). Then it got windy.  I HATE the wind! I struggled with that, but I was able to bounce back and then I got to mile 10 and my stupid head got the best of me. I have got to get that figured out. I hate that my head ruins it for me so many times. It's really just the last little bit and if I could have kept it under control, I could have had an AMAZING race time. This one was really good, but it makes me so mad to know that I know I could have done better. Ron was so good and pulled me a long. I am excited to try some different things and try to get over my head and become a better runner. 



No comments:

Post a Comment