Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween 2014

For Halloween this year Hayes dressed up as a puppy dog. When we first put his costume on he HATED!! He was so hot and just kept pulling on it. Finally, it started to cool down and he liked it a lot more, he also liked it more when we finally went outside. He liked trick or treating ok. He liked eating all the treats as he got them, especially the suckers. He calls them "Teets! Teets!" It's pretty dang cute. The cutest part of his costume was when he would walk his little tail wagged. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. 

Gator was a good sport and wore his hot dog costume for a little while. The mustard lite up and I thought it was funniest thing ever. I think he knew I was laughing at him and he didn't like that, but I gave him a treat, so he forgave me. 













No comments:

Post a Comment