Sunday, November 23, 2014

Grandpa

I am lucky enough to have my parents help me with Hayes one day a week while I work. As you can probably imagine he LOVES going over to their house and cries when we have to go home. 

Going out back and playing in the dirt and exploring is one of his favorite things to do. He comes home absolutely covered in dirt, and and happy as can be. My parent's yard is HUGE so I am sure to Hayes, he thinks he has free reign of the whole world. He's lucky to have grandparents so close and to have such great ones. He may too little to remember theses days, but I'm not, and I'll love them enough for the both of us, and one day when he sees these pictures we can talk about how he is still running wild in their back yard and that he still has the best grandparents around. 



No comments:

Post a Comment