Friday, November 8, 2013

The story of the bra

The other day I took Hayes to Target. I needed to get a new bra and some other things. He is getting big enough that he can sit in the cart without his car seat, so I took him out. (I always hate doing this because I know getting him back in will be pretty hard).

We shopped and did our thing. Just as I suspected, when I went to put him back into his car seat, he freaked. I tried everything to calm him down and to get him into the seat. I'm not even kidding, he threw his favorite toy across the car. I tried to hand him a bag of candy, nope. So then, literally because I had nothing left to offer, I handed him my new bra. He immediately stopped crying and fell asleep in his seat! Hahahaha ha I have not stopped laughing about it since. What a silly boy he is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment