Thursday, November 14, 2013

7 Months {November 13, 2013}


Today this sweet little guy turned 7 months!
 
 
What a fun boy he is! We have loved having him in our family, and getting to know his sweet personality. Here are some things we know and love about Hayes:
 
-He LOVES to eat and is VERY interested in food.
-He has started biting when I am nursing him. I have had to start flicking him, but the problem is he doesn't seem to be bothered by that and just smiles. It makes me kind of mad, but he is just always smiling, and I know he doesn't mean to hurt me.
-He has been sleep really pretty good lately. He has had a few rough nights, but for the most part he goes to bed somewhere around 8, wakes up between 4-5 to eat, and then sleeps again until 8ish. That has been SO nice.
- He hates peas.
- He LOVES peaches and applesauce.
- He is VERY ticklish on his legs, tummy, and under his chin.
- He stopped saying mama and dada for a little while, but he's back at it again. I absolutely love it.
- He looks adorable in hats, and for the most part he leaves them on his head.
- He still hates my office.
- He's a mama's boy.
- He loves to be sung to.
- He does pretty good on walks, but much prefers that I run. (maybe the stroller vibrates differently?)
- He LOVES Gator.
- He sits up really well now, and is more interested in trying to move around.
- He pulls his socks off all the time now.
- He won't keep shoes on.
- He is the happiest guy and makes us so happy!
 



Hayes's first pancake- he just crumpled it up and squished it between his fingers.



Hayes makes the best Elvis face!



He loves to be naked- and cries EVERY time I put a shirt on him.
 
 
Dear Hayes:
 
Hayesie Waysie, you are the best thing. You are seriously the happiest little guy. You have not loved my office, but even there, you still will laugh and smile at everyone who talks to you. You have the biggest brightest smile, that literally melts everyone's hearts. Random strangers stop me and tell me how adorable you are, and then they literally swoon over you when you smile at them. You are already so charismatic.
 
You are pretty silly too. You love to play peek-a-boo and to sing songs. You are captivated by music. It's one of the only things that makes you stop crying in the car. You love to have music playing all the time. You are working on being nice to Gator. You love to pull his hair. I know you just love how different it feels. You are kind of a stinker too though, you are going through a biting stage right now. Its pretty painful, but in true Hayesie fashion, after you bite, you give me the biggest smile. I don't know what I'm going to do with you.
 
You are the hardest, and best thing that has ever come into my life. You mean more to me than I ever thought possible. You are so special to me. I love you forever.
 
Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment