Wednesday, August 14, 2013

4 months {August 13, 2013}

I can't believe my sweet little Hayes is 4 months old already! Time is seriously speeding up! He is getting to be so much fun and showing us so much of his personality. He LOVES his voice and uses it a lot. Almost every morning (except when his teeth are bothering him) he wakes up with a smile on his face. He really is such a joy! I feel like the luckiest mama in the whole world!

4 Months (August 13, 2013)

Dear Hayes:

You are the funniest baby. I love spending time with you and watching you grow. You love to scream and yell and make noises. You LOVE when people talk to you and you especially love when people tell you how handsome you are. You have been doing so good at my office lately. You love to swing in your swing and you almost always fall asleep in it.

You love your dad and I love to watch you two play. He loves to come home to us and loves when you give him a big grin when he says hello. You have been loving watching snowboarding, skateboarding, and wakeboarding videos with your dad lately. You stare at the screen totally mesmerized by what you're seeing. Your dad is so excited about that and says you are going to love all of those sports. Your dad is convinced you need a boat right now, and is working on getting one for the family. He is convinced you need to be on the lake. :)

One of my most favorite things that you do right now is laughing. We have a video of you laughing at Gator that is so funny, I literally show everyone I see. I love that you talk to me and that you are so happy almost all of the time. You make life so much better! I love you more than you know!

Love,
Your mama











No comments:

Post a Comment