Friday, October 30, 2015

Riding Gator

I'm not sure we how we lucked out and got the most patient dog there ever was, but we totally did. Gator is SO good with Hayes, even when he is so rough and tries to "ride" him. Hayes doesn't understand that he's getting bigger and when he jumps on people and dogs it really hurts! (I know, because he does it to me too). Good old Gator lets him do whatever he wants, until Gator's had enough, then he just gets up and walks in the other room. 

These two are becoming better friends though. They have both figured out that they both love to dig in the backyard and have really bonded over it, unfortunately, there are holes all over my back yard and I constantly have dirt and mud tracked through my house, but Gator LOVES when Hayes digs with him! haha 



No comments:

Post a Comment