Friday, June 26, 2015

A day in the life

Hayes has been a lot of fun lately. He is talking WAY more and is so quirky and silly. I know I've said this before, but there is no way that I could even begin to document all of the funny things he does. Even if I remembered and wrote everything down, it would even begin to come close to seeing it in person. I need to do so much better at videoing things, his voice and facials and quirks just need to be seen to truly appreciate. 

Hayes is so much fun to be around, he has his moments, but his personality is so fantastic and magnetic. I can already tell he is going to have a lot of friends, you just can't help but want to spend time with him. 

Likes:
Music 
Macaroni and Cheese
Fruit 
CHOCOLATE!!
water
his Dad
Gator
toys
throwing toys
playing on the grass
Soccer balls
Curious George
Aladdin
Chuck (a show about cars) 

Dislikes:
Sitting still
Bed time (nap time)
Vegetables 
Waiting 
Leaving his shoes on
Highchairs 
Sleeping in his own bed
Gator stealing his toys 


Some recent funny Hayesie-ism: 

I was making cookies and Hayes was helping me. We let him have a few chocolate chips, and he was BEGGING for more! "PEAS! PEAS! MORE! MORE!" He yelled over and over. Finally, he started yelling "NEED IT! NEED!" and I asked him " Do you need some more chocolate?" and he screamed back, "YES!!" hahaha, he is my child, the end. 

Every time I get him dressed when I put his shirt on he says "Where is he?" and then as soon as his head is through he says "There he is!" (I must say that to him a lot) 

When we were at church last week (finally sitting inside Sacrament meeting) and for Father's day the primary children got up and sang. After they were done Hayes started yelling " WHOOO HOOO YAY!" he was cheering and clapping. Everyone around us was laughing so hard. I told Sydney about it and she said that was such a Ricky thing to do. 




No comments:

Post a Comment