Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May 15, 2012

Sam is such an old man. Today Sam is 27!! That seems so crazy to me. I feel like we are not old enough to be that old (if that makes sense). Sam's birthday was pretty low key this time around. Sam wanted some costa vida for dinner and lemon pie from Crowshaws... so thats what we had. For his birthday weekend he went to Lake Mead with a few of his friends and had the time of his life-- minus the accident. Its really funny now, but Sam got run over by a jet ski. They had a boat and jetski with them at the lake and they were filming each other riding. Well, Sam crashed and got run over by the guys filming. Luckily the life jacket he wears is more for looks and he hadn't really come out of the water yet so the jet ski mostly pushed him back down into the water and gave him a head ache. I have always said this but Sam is the LUCKIEST person I know. He wins everything and obviously cheats really bad things from happening (knock on wood).

When he called me and told me what had happened I really didn't believe him... He likes to mess with me a lot, but after I figured out it was real I was just glad it was him calling me and telling me-- and not his friends. I am SO glad he's ok... he must have a guardian angel. :)

I think Sam is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. He has so many good qualities and its amazing how his strengths are my biggest weaknesses. He chills me out and helps me try new things. He is a pretty happy guy and makes friends literally wherever he goes. He is so affectionate and always says really kind things. He is such a good uncle to our nieces and nephew and he really tries hard to make them feel special. He is an amazing wakeboarder and such a hard worker. I just love this guy!

I feel bad that I didn't really get pictures from this years birthday- but I stole some Lake Mead pics from his friends. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!! I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment