Tuesday, May 22, 2012

March 23,2012

Well since our last blog decided to stop working, I guess its about time for a really big update. Since I never got a chance to post pictures of Brooke's bridal shower I think its about time that happened. So, here they are:
















I seriously had the best time throwing this party. I was so happy to do it for such a sweet girl and I seriously cannot wait to throw another party. My favorite things were the center pieces, just simple pink roses in a clear glass vase. They turned out amazing. I also was THRILLED with the cake. My friend Shannon made it. She owns a cakery called the Cake Pan that she runs out of her house and she is one of the most talented people I have ever met in my whole life. What a fun day! (Oh and did you notice the AMAZING weather we ended up with?? Yeah we lucked out for sure!) Here are the details:

Theme: LOVE IS SWEET
Date: March 23, 2011
Time: From 3-5 p.m.
Where: At the Gibson Residence
Food: Strawberries, Grapes, oranges, pineapple, cookies, cupcakes, celery, cucumbers, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, of course cake, and raspberry lemonade. I also made labels for the water bottles.
Take home gift: A small pink or white box with a lemon cake inside
Colors: All shade of pink, gold, and white
Cake by: The Cake Pan
Cupcakes by: The Cake Pan
Cookies by: Sydney Gibson
Flowers: Costco
Tables: Joker Joker

2 comments:

  1. Loved all your posts! I tried pinning your "love is sweet" party but i didn't see the button! You did such a good job!

    ReplyDelete