Monday, May 1, 2017

October 6, 2016 {Happy 60th Birthday Grandpa!}

My dad turned 60 this year! Hayes was so excited to take him a treat and balloons to him at work. We were also dying laughing when we showed up to celebrate and Dad and Hayes were twinning. As you can see from the first picture, Hayes loved every second of it. 

When I think about my Dad and the many things I love about him some of the first things that come to mind is his loyalty, that many is fiercely loyal. He has the most giving heart, at times to a fault. He will literally do anything and everything he can to help someone else. My dad is the best and we are so glad he was born! Happiest 60th Dad! We love you. 




1 comment:

  1. I had a nice time watching the photos from Grandpa’s 60th Birthday. Loved the photos a lot and this post has reminded me of my grandpa’s birthday that was hosted at one of the New York venues. The BBQ party over there was really enjoyable for all of the family members as well as grandpa’s friends.

    ReplyDelete