Monday, December 29, 2014

"The Kids"

November was a crazy month for us. We had a lot of juggling and changes with babysitters and it was hectic to say the least. Luckily, my friend Jandee saved my life and agreed to watch Hayes once a week until things calmed down. It really was the only way we made it through the month. 

Hayes sometimes needs convincing to do what I need him to do, so to get him ready and out the door I told him he was going to play with "the kids!" I'm pretty sure he thought that sounded awesome, so he did pretty much whatever I needed him to. Everyday he went to Jand's she would tell me that he just played and played and played all day, which is basically his heaven. After a time or two of taking him over there, I would tell him where we were going and he would yell "Kids! Kids!!" He was so excited. Hayes LOVES to play with kids. I love in these pictures how much him and Jacee look alike too!! It makes me laugh. 





No comments:

Post a Comment